GG DApp Beta 2.0 is now live!
After some more intense weeks GG DApp’s second beta version is now live in Polygon main net! This is still a closed beta but we opened it for more 100 users, you can check the details about the “GG DApp Beta 2.0: How to join and earn” Medium article.
Current beta testers not only have a preview of the UI but are also already able to stake GGTK and start earning from the rewards mechanism. Although the staking part is limited to the beta testers everyone can already have a sneak peak of what is coming:
What’s new in Beta 2.0
The first stage of GG DApp’s beta was an insightful one for us, as our testers identified valuable improvements that by now have been implemented. Our main focus for the new version was to improve it for mobile devices because, besides being part of our global strategy, we also had many users asking for it. It’s not still 100% optimized but much more usable now.
We also increased the staking limits from 1000 GGTK to 5000 GGTK per user and improved the UX to make the operations smother in the staking page.
Test and earn
If you are whitelisted you should be able to access the staking page and start earning. Make sure you have Metamask installed and pointing to Polygon network. If you don’t have that network configure yet in Metamask you should add a new custom RPC with this paremeters:
All feedback is welcome! To make it easy make sure you post all of it in our Discord.
About GG DApp Beta
GG DApp is an upcoming gaming platform plus DeFi ecosystem, with NFTs at its core, that aims to reward players, developers and investors. With the current closed beta we want to give the users a preview of the UI and how the rewards mechanism will work. To keep it simple, we will adopt a similar model to Bitcoin rewards, with a total of 21 million GGTK available. Every 10 minutes 50 GGTK will be distributed and roughly every four years, the total number of GGTK users of GG DApp can potentially win is halved.
This 50 GGTK will be distributed to the general pool and also to the individual pools of each gaming project in the platform, 20% to the general pool and the rest 80% to the gaming pools.
At this point there will be only the general pool available for staking and so 10 GGTK will be distributed every 10 minutes to this pool.
This model is still experimental and will be optimised according to insights collected from the integration in our own projects and feedback from users, as a consequence, changes to this model may occur.
GG DApp Beta 2.0 is another big step towards our main launch, we again want to thank you all for all of your efforts to grow the GG DApp project and community!