GG DApp Open Beta

The wait is finally over, GG DApp’s beta platform has opened up for everyone to participate! After extensive testing with a group of token holders, we are proud to open the gates to our entire community. In this update you can learn more about our current beta stage on Polygon Mainnet and how to join.

What’s new in Beta 3.0 and what’s coming

So far only 150 of our community members were able to join the previous closed beta versions, who earned an APR around 500% based on the General staking pool size in December. Now it’s open to anyone who wants to join. We also increased the max staking size from 5.000 to 50.000 tokens.

Besides opening the beta and important fixes the other main change was making the platform ready for the gaming pools creation, the ones where you can stake to earn the native token of each gaming project integrated in our ecosystem, that can also distribute a percentage of their revenue to the stakers. We expect to open the first gaming pool already in January!

Test and earn

Our open beta is available to try at:

If you are interested to join the beta, then make sure you have Metamask installed and pointing to Polygon network. If you don’t have that network configured yet in Metamask, you should add a new custom RPC with these parameters:

Network name: Polygon
Chain ID: 137 Currency
Symbol (optional): MATIC
Block Explorer URL (optional):

All feedback is welcome! To make it easy make sure you post all of it in our Discord.

About GG DApp Beta and staking

GG DApp Beta 3.0 home

GG DApp is an upcoming gaming platform plus DeFi ecosystem, with NFTs at its core, that aims to reward players, developers and investors. With the current beta we want to give the users a preview of the UI and how the rewards mechanism will work. To keep it simple, we adopted a similar model to Bitcoin rewards, with a total of 21 million GGTK available. Every 10 minutes 50 GGTK will be distributed and roughly every four years, the total number of GGTK users of GG DApp can potentially win is halved.

This 50 GGTK will be distributed to the general pool and also to the individual pools of each gaming project in the platform, 20% to the general pool and the rest 80% to the gaming pools. At this point there is only the general pool available for staking and so 10 GGTK will be distributed every 10 minutes to this pool.

This model is still experimental and will be optimised according to insights collected from the integration in our own projects and feedback from users, as a consequence, changes to this model may occur.

Our initial plan was to release the final version of the main smart contract until the end of the 2021 but we decided to have more time to test and also to hear the feedback from the community regarding this model.

GG DApp Open Beta is a big milestone for us, we again want to thank you all for you support and for the precious feedback we received so far!

Follow us everywhere:

Telegram community:
Telegram news:




Crypto gaming platform with NFTs at its core.

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

How My $10K Crypto Investment Hit $160K Twice In 3 Years!

New Algebra Farming Event with Rewards in MAI

X-chain Multi-chain to Inter-chain

The first Algebra AMA

SuperLauncher introduces the 1inch Aggregation Protocol to its network

USE CASE #01: NFT Artist

Data protection and AI: How can we control our creations?

Sending money from Canada to the Philippines the hard way

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
GG Dapp

GG Dapp

Crypto gaming platform with NFTs at its core.

More from Medium

Zap Protocol implements a cross-chain bridge for Binance Smart Chain and Ethereum

BitDrive Introduces Open Beta Social Crypto Community with Five-Tier Referral System

How to trade SPACE token in PancakeSwap

The growth of Marshall Rogan Inu ($MRI) is staggering, to say the least.